Monday, January 12, 2015

Hadley is 2!!

Our lives have been insanly busy. Blogging is the last thing on my to-do list.
In September, my sweet baby turned two!
I cannot come to terms that she is already two. It makes me so sad that she is growing up so fast.

Because this would be Hadley's last birthday as an only child, we wanted to make it special.
We decorated the house in pink and purple streamers, balloons, a Happy Birthday banner and had a small pile of presents waiting for her when she woke up.

We also had a giant doughnut with candles in it.



She loved it so much, she is still asking for another one.

I took her to get a pedicure and we went to dinner when daddy got home.

The next day we had her aunts and uncles come over for cupcakes and ice cream.

She sure is loved

                Mommy and Daddy love you Hadley Shay! Thank you for making us so happy!

No comments: